If you don't fancy downhill skiing...
"And what do we do next?"
A justified question, thanks to the wide range of leisure facilities. Besides fun and action on the piste, there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the gentle side of winter at Nassfeld:
Away from the pistes await:
- 80 km of cross-country ski trails (from easy to difficult), Alpine cross-country ski trails
- 55 km of winter hiking routes
- 5 toboggan runs, 3 of them lit
- 7 km² of natural ice sheet at Lake Weissensee & Lake Pressegger See
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Alpine wellness
- Ski tours and snowshoe hiking
Leisurely snowshoe hiking tours, cross-country skiing or performing pirouettes on the vast natural ice sheets but also tobogganing, curling or a romantic ride in a horse-drawn sleigh should be added to your „to-do list“.