“We bear responsibility - for you and us“ – WE WEAR MASKS
– and this in all areas of the ski resort such as lifts, queuing and cash desk areas, shops, ski rental, ski school, ski huts & piste restaurants - regardless of whether officially prescribed or not!
WITH SAFETY GUARANTEED
Offering you a relaxed, enjoyable and restful ski and winter holiday, is as important to us as your safety and the safety of our staff and locals.
For this reason, all corona guidelines imposed by the government or authorities are strictly adhered to. Furthermore, the destination of Nassfeld-Pressegger See implements a number of precautionary measures in every area of your skiing day.
VERY GOOD REASONS FOR A SKIING HOLIDAY AT NASSFELD
Guaranteed snow and sunshine as well as an extensive ski resort are the best choice in this special winter
110 km of pistes and 40 wide downhill runs guarantee enough space for winter sports enthusiasts
The pleasantly fresh, healthy mountain air as well as the unique panorama are not only good for your organism, but are a prerequisite for a healthy, relaxed winter holiday
"Ski in - Ski out" - your skiing day starts without queuing: Numerous hotels, guesthouses and apartments are located directly at the pistes
5 access points to the ski resort and 30 lifts allow you to enjoy relaxed lift rides all day long
- Avoid queuing, save time and buy or reserve SKI TICKETS / SKI RENTAL / SKI SCHOOL time-independent ONLINE.
- You have the possibility to order or buy ski tickets contactless and time-independent (24/7) from the Nassfeld ticket shop without having to wait.
- In many areas of the ski resort, you do not need a car on your holiday
- 25 ski huts and piste restaurants, well distributed throughout the ski resort, offer you even more regional delights
- Nassfeld has never been a typical "Après Ski" area. We do without bigger events and focus on a lounge & chill atmosphere at ski huts and on the numerous sun terraces – with social distancing, of course. Musical accompaniment is provided as background music.
YOUR COOPERATION IS IMPORTANT!
However, the success of our measures also depends to a large extent on you taking personal responsibility. Everyone is called upon to make their own contribution to the compliance with and implementation of the applicable regulations. By being thoughtful and cautious, you protect yourself, other guests and us. Thanks for your help!
All information is constantly updated. Last status: 22/10/2020
The current legal COVID-19 regulations always apply as a basis. You can find them here. All information is subject to change.
Below are our measures and recommendations regarding the individual areas:
What should I do if I feel ill?
This applies in any case: Should you, fellow travellers or children feel ill, please stay in your room, do not go skiing, do not visit catering establishments or attend snow sports lessons. Please inform your accommodation provider immediately about the symptoms.
If fellow travellers or children suffer from corona symptoms (fever, dry cough, aching limbs, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of sense of taste or smell), please call the Health Hotline 1450 for further clarification of the symptoms.