Dear Friends of the Nassfeld ski resort,
Just like at your home location, the health of our guests, staff and the local population is an absolute priority in these challenging times. With some sadness, but nevertheless full of understanding, we have to inform you that - on the basis of the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government - the tourist accommodation of guests in Austria and thus also in our federal state will - from today's perspective - only be allowed again from 25 January 2021. And we are particularly looking forward to that time. You can find all information about the current COVID19 entry regulation here.
COVID19 – SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES
"If your stick catches the person next to you, then you are too close" - this is one of the distancing rules at Nassfeld. Strong together - safe together: To give hosts, locals as well as guests a good feeling when it comes to winter sports in the Nassfeld-Pressegger See region, comprehensive safety and hygiene measures have been taken together with all partners of the ski resort, the cable cars, ski huts and piste restaurants, accommodation facilities, sports shops, ski schools and transport services.
Nassfeld sets up two Covid-19 test stations directly in the ski resort
The Nassfeld-Pressegger See adventure region is setting up two Covid19 test stations directly in the ski resort for voluntary testing of guests or locals. The classic antigen rapid test is available for € 29.00 (result within 15-30 minutes on site; no written report!) and the PCR test is available for € 120.00, with result within 36-48 hours (for download or by post on request). Online appointment (www.corona-test.ihrlabor.at) and payment in advance is absolutely necessary. The test stations will be in operation shortly after the start of the skiing season until probably the end of April 2021.
More informations find here.
Excerpt from COVID19 Safety and hygiene measures
- NEW: The "Nassfeld Buddys" - your points of contact in the ski resort
- Mouth-nose cover (FFP2 mask) mandatory in waiting areas, in cabins, chairlifts (bubbles)
- Mouth-nose cover mandatory on ski buses, in catering establishments
- Use of the gondolas’ and chairlifts (bubbles) capacity: max. 50%
- Continuous disinfection /ventilation on mountain railways, in buildings, sanitary facilities
- Control system for spatial equalisation in queuing/waiting areas
- Online ticket sales & ticket machines on site
- Gastronomy / huts: currently only take away in selected huts, later table reservation online (“book a table”) or by phone
- Contactless payment where possible
- Earlier opening of the mountain railways (if required)
- Regular staff testing
- NEW: Covid19 test stations for locals and guests (PCR and antigen tests)
- Voluntary guest registration with "my visit Pass“
VERY GOOD REASONS FOR A SKIING HOLIDAY AT NASSFELD
Guaranteed snow and sunshine as well as an extensive ski resort are the best choice in this special winter
110 km of pistes and 40 wide downhill runs guarantee enough space for winter sports enthusiasts
The pleasantly fresh, healthy mountain air as well as the unique panorama are not only good for your organism, but are a prerequisite for a healthy, relaxed winter holiday
"Ski in - Ski out" - your skiing day starts without queuing: Numerous hotels, guesthouses and apartments are located directly at the pistes
5 access points to the ski resort and 30 lifts allow you to enjoy relaxed lift rides all day long
- Avoid queuing, save time and buy or reserve SKI TICKETS / SKI RENTAL / SKI SCHOOL time-independent ONLINE.
Avoid queues, save time and buy your SKI PASS / SKI RENTAL / SKI SCHOOL ONLINE and get your tickets from the ticket machines
- In many areas of the ski resort, you do not need a car on your holiday
- 25 ski huts and piste restaurants, well distributed throughout the ski resort, offer you even more regional delights
- Nassfeld has never been a typical "Après Ski" area. We do without bigger events and focus on a lounge & chill atmosphere at ski huts and on the numerous sun terraces – with social distancing, of course. Musical accompaniment is provided as background music.
We look out for you
We Buddys have the Covid-19 regulations in mind and are looking out for you, so that you can return home safe and sound.
- Lift Buddy
- Shop Buddy
- Restaurant Buddy
- Ski School Buddy
YOUR COOPERATION IS IMPORTANT!
However, the success of our measures also depends to a large extent on you taking personal responsibility. Everyone is called upon to make their own contribution to the compliance with and implementation of the applicable regulations. By being thoughtful and cautious, you protect yourself, other guests and us. Thanks for your help!
All information is constantly updated. Last status: 04/01/2021
The current legal COVID19 regulations always apply as a basis. You can find them here. All information is subject to change.
Below are our measures and recommendations regarding the individual areas:
What should I do if I feel ill?
This applies in any case: Should you, fellow travellers or children feel ill, please stay in your room, do not go skiing, do not visit catering establishments or attend snow sports lessons. Please inform your accommodation provider immediately about the symptoms.
If fellow travellers or children suffer from corona symptoms (fever, dry cough, aching limbs, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of sense of taste or smell), please call the Health Hotline 1450 for further clarification of the symptoms.