My Moment – My Nassfeld
Last winter season already showed that Carinthia's largest ski resort is prepared! Together with all partners: the mountain railways, 25 ski huts and piste restaurants, lots of accommodation establishments, sports shops and ski schools - everyone adheres to all official safety & hygiene regulations. This has been and continues to be positively evaluated by visitors. Thanks for that too.
WHAT IS THE CURRENT SITUATION IN THE DISTRICT OF HERMAGOR?
The “AGES-Dashboard“ of the Austrian Ministry of Health provides a daily updated overview of the current epidemiological situation in the individual districts of Austria. The district of Hermagor currently has an extremely positive incidence rate per 100,000 inhabitants, despite its comparatively small population (Hermagor: approx. 18,000). This means that, as in the previous season, our district is one of the safest in the country.
Excerpt from COVID19 Safety and hygiene measures
- The "Nassfeld Buddys" - your contact persons in the ski resort.
- No obligation to keep the minimum distance of 1 metre from all persons who do not live in the same household or do not belong to your group of guests.
- Obligatory FFP2 masks in enclosed spaces or waiting areas such as: Public transport (e.g., ski buses), in customer areas (e.g., supermarket), administrative offices, doctor & pharmacies.
- Compulsory FFP2 masks and 3G rule (you must be fully vaccinated or have recovered or tested negative) for visitors to cable car operations.
- 3G rule and compulsory registration at accommodation, catering (restaurants/cafes/ski huts) and wellness establishments.
- Ongoing disinfection / ventilation in cable cars, buildings & sanitary facilities
- Guidance system for visitors at leisure service providers / avoidance of crowding
- No queuing - online ticket sales & ticket machines on site
- Guests that have not been vaccinated MUST wear a FFP2 mask when entering retail outlets (fashion, jewellery, sports etc.) and cultural facilities (museums, libraries and archives). This also applies to convalescents who have recovered more than six months ago.
VERY GOOD REASONS FOR A SKIING HOLIDAY AT NASSFELD
Guaranteed snow and sunshine as well as an extensive ski resort are the best choice in this special winter
110 km of pistes and 40 wide downhill runs guarantee enough space for winter sports enthusiasts
The pleasantly fresh, healthy mountain air as well as the unique panorama are not only good for your organism, but are a prerequisite for a healthy, relaxed winter holiday
"Ski in - Ski out" - your skiing day starts without queuing: Numerous hotels, guesthouses and apartments are located directly at the pistes
5 access points to the ski resort and 30 lifts allow you to enjoy relaxed lift rides all day long
- Avoid queuing, save time and buy or reserve SKI TICKETS / SKI RENTAL / SKI SCHOOL time-independent ONLINE.
Avoid queues, save time and buy your SKI PASS / SKI RENTAL / SKI SCHOOL ONLINE and get your tickets from the ticket machines
- In many areas of the ski resort, you do not need a car on your holiday
- 25 ski huts and piste restaurants, well distributed throughout the ski resort, offer you even more regional delights
- Nassfeld has never been a typical "Après Ski" area. We do without bigger events and focus on a lounge & chill atmosphere at ski huts and on the numerous sun terraces – with social distancing, of course. Musical accompaniment is provided as background music.
We look out for you
It's us, the companions on your holiday in the Nassfeld-Pressegger See region. We've come to help when your ski boots or winter boots are a bit tight or your sense of direction isn't the best. We also keep an eye on Covid19 safety and hygiene measures and make sure you get home safely. In short, we Buddys are there to make your holiday the best holiday of your life.
- Lift Buddy
- Shop Buddy
- Restaurant Buddy
- Ski School Buddy
YOUR COOPERATION IS IMPORTANT!
The 18,056 inhabitants of the district of Hermagor (area approx. 808 km2) take their own responsibility for self-protection, for the protection of staff and guests literally and fully support and implement the prescribed measures. As guests, please be part of this and take personal responsibility. In being careful, you protect yourselves, other guests and us. Thank you for your cooperation!
Always based on the currently applicable legal Covid19 regulations. You can find them here. All information subject to change.
All information is constantly updated. Last status: 07/10/2021
The current legal COVID19 regulations always apply as a basis. You can find them here. All information is subject to change.
Below are our measures and recommendations regarding the individual areas:
What should I do if I feel ill?
This applies in any case: Should you, fellow travellers or children feel ill, please stay in your room, do not go skiing, do not visit catering establishments or attend snow sports lessons. Please inform your accommodation provider immediately about the symptoms.
If fellow travellers or children suffer from corona symptoms (fever, dry cough, aching limbs, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of sense of taste or smell), please call the Health Hotline 1450 for further clarification of the symptoms.