Hotels & accommodation establishments
Amendment regarding the relaxation of COVID19 measures – analogous reproduction.
All accommodation establishments in the Nassfeld - Pressegger See region have given serious thought to the health measures that will ensure a safe and pleasant holiday. These measures have already been tested in many establishments during the summer and are constantly adapted.
The main focus is on hygiene, cleanliness, social distancing - but also on peace and quiet, relaxation and enjoyment.
Due to the large number of varying structures at the establishments, there are many different and individual circumstances. Whether in the accommodation area, in the restaurant, at the reception, in the ski cellar or on the sun terrace - despite some necessities, your holiday will be made as pleasant and relaxed as possible in all areas.
With their "Nassfeld Buddys", some accommodation providers offer a special service. Get ready to be surprised!
For individual questions, please contact your accommodation directly.
- Indoors there is an obligation to wear mouth-nose protection for guests as well as employees in contact with guests.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 metre from all persons who do not live in the same household as you or do not belong to your group of guests.
- The minimum distance does not apply if the risk of infection can be minimised by suitable protective measures for spatial separation (acrylic glass panes, etc.).
- Compliance with the minimum distance also applies to fitness and wellness areas. Please refer to the information of the respective accommodation facility.
What do I have to consider in catering facilities of the accommodation establishments (e.g. hotel restaurant, breakfast room etc.)?
- Indoors there is an obligation to wear mouth-nose protection for guests as well as for employees in contact with guests. Mouth-nose protection is not required at the tables. Attention is paid to the legally prescribed distance between tables or installation of separating devices (e.g. glass panes).
- A maximum of 6 people plus minors may sit at each table.
- Indoor consumption is only allowed when seated at a table.
- When entering the premises, on the way to the table and also when leaving the table, you must keep a minimum distance of 1 metre from all other persons who do not live in the same household as you or who are not part of your group of visitors.
- Self-service is permitted, provided that the risk of infection can be minimised by special hygiene measures.
- Food and drink may not be consumed in the immediate vicinity of the service counter.
Yes, if you keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to persons who do not live in the same household as you or if the risk of infection can be minimised by suitable protective measures for spatial separation.