Open the webcame page and take a look at the current weather situation of the tourist destination Nassfeld.
Season start at Nassfeld
Ready, steady, go - Nassfeld starts into the new season on 6 December 2019.
As special highlight, kids under age of 10 get the ski pass for Euro 10.00 every Saturday. And anyone who still needs to get their equipment ready for the piste can use Austria’s fastest ski & board service at the Kofelplatz Madritsche free of charge in connection with a full-price day ticket!
A spectacular season opening is guaranteed when Nena performs in Tröpolach on 14 December 2019 at the first of many other event highlights at Nassfeld.
Partial lift operation in the Nassfeld ski resort
- Millennium-Express 1. - 3. Sektion
- Mössernbahn „Warm Up“
- Babylift II
- Skischullift Tressdorfer Alm
Due to the partial lift operation, day tickets will be available at a discounted tariff
|All prices in euros (€)||Adults||Youths||Seniors||Children|
DAY PASS 9:00 am
|MORNING until 1.00 pm||37,-||28,-||34,-||19,-|
|AFTERNOON from 12:00||36,-||27,-||33,-||18,-|
All other tariffs (multi-day passes, etc.) are NOT reduced. A reimbursement / reduction of "normal" top ski multi-day passes by reasons of the partial lift operation is NOT POSSIBLE. No reimbursement for already bought ski passes.
A look at snow-covered mountains on the webcams (www.nassfeld.at/webcams) surely convinces you to get on your skis and on the piste immediately! By the way: Season tickets are still available at advance sales prices from the Info & Servicecenter Nassfeld-Pressegger See until 6th December.
NEWS WINTER 2019/20
Nassfeld already beckons with 110 perfectly groomed piste kilometres, fun and games as well as tasty culinary delights. Not resting on its laurels, Nassfeld constantly comes up with new ideas for improvement to its programme.
Innovations and investments of Nassfeld Mountain Railways for the 2019/20 season
By December 2019, the mountain railways of Nassfeld will have invested a total of
€ 9.6m in order to make the entire ski resort even more attractive for visitors.
Infrastructure – cable cars – pistes – snowmaking
- Optimisation of the snowmaking facilities
- Improved comfort
- New piste bullies, incl. snow depth measurement
- Extension of the range of pistes (e.g. area expansions)
- The beginners‘ area on the Tressdorfer Alm has also been expanded and a new 140-metre long ski conveyor belt has been installed
- Optimisation and renovation of the cash desk area at the Millennium-Express lower terminus
- Purchase of additional ticket machines for self-service as well as the creation of additional services – like ”Ski Pass - Online Ticketing“