Situated between the Carnic Alps and the Gailtal Alps, Nassfeld is home to a network of MTB and cycle trails measuring a total of 730 km and even crossing the border into Italy.
From long rides lasting several hours to short but tough training climbs, the region has something to offer riders of all fitness levels, including those looking to combine a gentle excursion with a trip to one of the nearby mountain huts.
The "Gailtal Radweg", "See Radweg" and "Gitschtal Radweg" are three cycle paths ideally suited to those looking for a relaxing day out cruising through the landscape.
Overview of mountainbiking in the Nassfeld-Pressegger See region
- 730 km of signposted MTB trails and cycle paths
- Rides over the border into Italy
- "Lift & Bike Giro" MTB adventure in Nassfeld
- Guided MTB rides
- Free use of lift incl. bike transport ("Millennium Express" lift only)
- Bike transport on the "Gartnerkofel" and "Madritschen" chairlift
- Free admission to the Pressegger See swimming lake
Guests who are staying at one of our Premium Partners and have a Nassfeld +Card PREMIUM can use the lifts, cable cars and local buses for free, receive free admission to the Pressegger See swimming lake and enjoy many other great advantages.
Tips on mountainbiking in Carinthia
Holders of the +Card PREMIUM can experience the "Lift & Bike Giro" adventure featuring free use of the lift (incl. bike transport) and free access to the Pressegger See swimming lake to cool off afterwards.
NEW: Nassfeld Single Trails