Experience the golden autumn with all senses!
As summer draws to a close, the sun's rays noticeably lose their strength and the days become shorter again - an unmistakable sign that the autumn season is beginning. Nature transforms into a vibrant spectacle of colours and the air is crystal-clear - the sense of beauty is even more intense. Thanks to the mild and pleasant temperatures, autumn hiking south of the Alps should be considered as an invitation to relax in harmony with nature - to enjoy the sunshine one more time before winter embraces valleys and peaks. Guided hiking tours with experienced mountain and hiking guides, welcoming accommodation establishments and a wide range of regional culinary delights make the hiker’s heart beat faster. Special offers for a delightful autumn season are available until the end of October.
This is included:
- from 3 nights in the desired category in a +CARDholiday partner establishment
- free +CARDholiday during your stay
- free use of the summer mountain railways - autumn extensio
- free autumn AKTIV programme Hermagor Tourist Office
- Optional: Slow Food Travel experience as per offer: "BE A PART OF IT" - experience modules - look over the shoulder of food producers!
Slow Trail around Lake Pressegg or Lake Weissensee
Alpine pasture hike and stop at a Gailtal alpine pasture
Hike along the Bread & Morenden Trail in Liesing/Obergail
Uživajte u odmoru
Lokacija i dolazak
Regija Nassfeld-Pressegger See nalazi se u Koruškoj/ Austriji direktno na granci s Italijom.