The Nassfeld ski area offers discounted rates for school groups in order to give all schoolchildren the opportunity to participate in ski and snowboard lessons.
Special offer weeks
- 08.12.2019 - 14.12.2019
- 15.12.2019 - 21.12.2019
- 29.03.2020 - 11.04.2020
|Special offer weeks||Born in or after 2005||Born 2001- 2004|
|Full-day passes||Born in or after 2005||Born 2001 - 2004|
|Half-day passes||Born in or after 2005||Born 2001 - 2004|
|Three full days and two half-days||€80||€99|
|Four full days and two half-days||€95||€118|
|Other passes||Born in or after 2005||Born 2001 - 2004|
|Any 5 of 6 days||€95||€118|
|Any 6 of 7 days||€107||€133|
Half-day ski passes are valid from 9.00 am until 12.30 pm or from 12.30 pm until 4.00 pm .
Important! Half-day lift passes are valid for either the morning or the afternoon. Once a lift pass has been used in the morning or afternoon, no refund or redress can be provided if the lift pass holder changes his/her mind.
- Validity: These special deals can be used by schools from all EU Member States (please bring a covering letter from the school administration) except from 24.12.2019 - 06.01.2020.
- Prices: Prices are only valid for children attending school. If there are schoolchildren who are above the age limit, a maxmimum of 10% of these pupils can be given the price of the 1st age group.
- Free passes: For every 10 paying children, 1 teacher will receive a free ski pass.
- Proof of identity: A letter must be provided by the school administration confirming that the children are attending a ski school course; a list with the names of all pupils (incl.date of birth) must be provided; a list with the names of all teachers must be provided.
- KeyCard: A deposit of €5 will be charged for the electronic lift pass. This deposit will be refunded in full if the lift pass is returned to the lift pass office in working order.
|All prices are subject to change. Guests must appear in person at the lift office and present a valid photo ID in order to receive a discounted lift pass. Adults: born 1955-2000; youths: 2001-2004; children: 2005-2013; seniors: born 1954 and before. Bambini: born 2014 and after. OAPs: born 1945 and before. Disabled persons with at least 60% disability will receive the children's rate upon presentation of a valid diability card. A deposit of €5.00 is charged for the electronic lift pass. This deposit will be refunded to the holder if the card is returned in working order.
Information about ”Photocompare“ in accordance with § 24, DSG 2000 (Data Protection Act): Please note that for the purpose of access control an initial reference photo of the lift ticket holder is taken when passing the camera installed at the turnstile for the first time. The staff at the lifts will check this reference photo with the photos taken every time you pass a turnstile equipped with a camera. The reference photo will be deleted immediately at the time the validity of the lift ticket expires. All other photos taken will be deleted 30 minutes after passing through the respective turnstile. Please note that it is possible to purchase technically configured lift tickets so that no photo will be taken when passing through a turnstile. However, spot checks will be carried out by the staff at the lifts.