During the cold months of the year, Weissensee lake is a haven for wintersports enthusiasts.. Weissensee can't wait to welcome kids to the region, while parents will be pleased with the many discounts on offers.
And with the regular skibus service it is quick and easy to get to the lifts in the morning.
The family ski area at one glance:
- 1 4-seater-chairlift, 4 draglifts
- 7 km of pistes (from easy to moderate)
- 6,5 km2 natural ice skating ring at the lake
- 55 km snowsure double cross-country-skiing-track
- 40 km winter hiking trails, also directly on the lake
- 2 tobbogan runs; Skibus-shuttle service to the lift terminal
- Ski school and - hire
"Skiing inclusive" - 05.01. - 18.01.2020
The ski pass is available free of charge from 05.01. until 18.01.2020: simply book a holiday at one of the 20 partner companies, get your guest ticket and off you go up onto the mountain!
Find more informations, all accommodations and special offers at www.weissensee.com
"Alps for kids"
An attractive ski course programme "Alps for kids" is especially designed for children who are not required to attend school.(Download PDF)