“Kids Surprise” family discount
Nassfeld family ski resort and families belong together like your skis and their bindings. No wonder that cool kids and their families love to drop by at the sunny side of the Alps! After all, the Carinthian mountain world not only boasts a great selection of family-friendly accommodation options and slopes but also plenty of “Nice Surprises”.
For instance, the Sun Ski World’s favourable location between two countries makes for a unique mixture of Carinthian cordiality and Italian easygoingness as well as for excellent slope conditions.
Something for everyone: While the little ones go crazy for the Carinthian-Italian cuisine of pizza and pasta, the grown-ups love the family-friendly ski pass prices in the Nassfeld-Pressegger See region. All families love skiing – however, nobody likes to pay lots of money for it. The solution: During select periods, kids below the age of 10 get a free ski pass as well as free accommodation (in their parents’ room)!
kIds ski for free
“Kids Surprise” day tickets
Once the first snowflakes start to fall, there’s no stopping your little ones? If they had their will, they would spend the whole day out on the slopes? And when they’ve swooshed down, they only want to go back up and do it again?
Then Nassfeld ski resort is the perfect place for you! After all, at the Carinthian ski resort, family skiing is still affordable – thanks to the “Kids Surprise” day ticket! The ticket is available for kids under the age of 10 every Saturday throughout the season for € 10. A bargain for the whole family!
Good to know: The “Kids Surprise” day ticket is available at all lifts and cable cars in the ski resort. Don’t forget to bring your kids’ ID!
- spacious: 110 kilometres of slopes in Austria and Italy
- modern: 30 cable cars and lifts
- cool: numerous fun and adventure slopes for kids (and their parents!)
- exciting: experience the action-fuelled Nassfeld Challenge
- safe: 3 well-arranged kids‘ areas, skiing lessons in many languages
- with guaranteed snow: an average of 7–8 m of snow every winter, 100 % of all slopes covered by artificial snowmaking systems
- sunny: 850 hours of sunshine, 100 more than north of the Alps
- surprising: “Kids Surprise”: free accommodation and ski pass for children
Pure diversity: You feel like a change from skiing? There are plenty of alternatives! For instance, how about snowshoeing or ice skating on Lake Presseggersee or Lake Weissensee? Or a bit of sledging fun? You can find all of this and more in the fabulous World of Mountains & Lakes!