Water and spa oasis in the Gailtal Valley
With its indoor swimming pool, large sunbathing area and modern spa facilities, the Aquarena in Kötschach-Mauthen is a haven of relaxation.
Children will find plenty to see and do, including a slide, a diving tower, a climbing net and an outdoor pool with a fun whitewater section where guests can lie back and let themselves be swept away by the current. The combination of indoor and outdoor activities makes the Aquarena an ideal destination for families all year round.
- Indoor pool (30°C) with bubble jets, underwater massage benches, 45-metre-long flume
- Toddlers' area with elephant slide
- Outdoor pool (27°C) with children's area, whitewater section, climbing net
- Sunbathing lawn
- 33-metre-long and 4-metre-deep sports pool (22-25°C)
- 3-metre-long and 1-metre-deep diving pool
- Restaurant with large sunny terrace
- Solarium and spa area with a range of saunas