Cross-country skiing enthusiasts can look forward to perfectly prepared trails between 600 m and 1500 m altitude in Nassfeld-Pressegger See.
Outdoor activities in winter
Plenty to see and do in the snow
As well as fun and action on the piste, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy winter in the Nassfeld region. Winter activities include:
- 80 km of cross-country skiing trails (easy to difficult), high-altitude cross-country trails,
- 55 km of winter hiking trails,
- 5 toboggan runs, of which 3 floodlit,
- 7 km² of natural ice rinks at Weissensee & Pressegger See lakes,
- horse-drawn carriage rides,
- spa and beauty treatments,
- ski mountaineering and snowshoe hiking
Winter weekly program
Do you want to take part in a guided snowshoe hiking tour through our holiday destination, discover Nassfeld on snow bike or get an introduction into biathlon?